Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

XTDir Search Module Category values not updating.

More
1 month 17 hours ago - 1 month 17 hours ago #10555 by Chakradhar
Chakradhar created the topic: XTDir Search Module Category values not updating.
Hello,

I installed XTDir component version 6.1.0 previously. Now i find the issue in my site. Please check below URL:
sportsandsocialchange.org/index.php/browse-by-category

When i change the Category names, updating correctly in the default sobipro Functionality menu. But leftside in XTDirectory search module category values are not updating. It's showing old categories list. Not updating correctly. What is the issue. I searched everywhere in code, but no use. Can you please HELP me to fix the issue ASAP.

Please check the Screenshot in ATTACHMENT. I explained clearly what is the issue.

For Example: Please check this URL: sportsandsocialchange.org/index.php/browse-by-category

In this page please check right side part Browse by causes serverd. These are the values in my backedn. But in leftside module they are showing some different categories race&equity, senior issues, climbing etc. These values are not changing even updated in the admin.

Thanks,
Chakradhar.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 month 17 hours ago by Chakradhar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #10556 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: XTDir Search Module Category values not updating.
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Please, try to reindex the directory in XTDir Control Panel to refresh the previously processed information.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now