Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Channel facebook

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #10640 by TS
Channel facebook was created by TS
Hello,

I have a facebook-page where I want my Joomla articles to post to.
I have in autotweetng a channel Facebook. At 'channel selection' when I choose 'user', I get at the validate channel block the option 'Shares with' en 'Open Grahp new' but not when I choose Page.
When I choose Page te posting results in an error (100- graph etc)

What can be the cause of this?

Theo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10642 by Support Team
Replied by Support Team on topic Channel facebook
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

OG posting is only available for User channels. It is an advanced option that requires App configuration. For the general usage, we don't recommend the implementation since it does not offer additional benefits.

Concerning the page error, please, send us a full description of the error.

Best Regards

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10643 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

OG posting is only available for User channels. It is an advanced option that requires App configuration. For the general usage, we don't recommend the implementation since it does not offer additional benefits.

Concerning the page error, please, send us a full description of the error.

Best Regards

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10648 by TS
Replied by TS on topic Channel facebook
I don' t understand.
In the Channel selection -option, I can choose 'Page'.
Why does it work with 'User' and not with Page.
What should I configurate in the app in facebook?

Regards,
Theo

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10649 by Support Team
Hi,

The original implementation of the feature Open Graph news (Requires Facebook approval) was oriented to support Explicit Sharing and User Generated attributes. But, in a second step, Facebook restricted the usage. Now, it is only possible to use it after an audit and Facebook's explicit approval.

Since it is hardly implemented successfully by our users (and Facebook requires a mandatory audit to enable it), we are planning to deprecate this feature in the upcoming version 9.

Best regards,

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10650 by Support Team
Hi,

The original implementation of the feature Open Graph news (Requires Facebook approval) was oriented to support Explicit Sharing and User Generated attributes. But, in a second step, Facebook restricted the usage. Now, it is only possible to use it after an audit and Facebook's explicit approval.

Since it is hardly implemented successfully by our users (and Facebook requires a mandatory audit to enable it), we are planning to deprecate this feature in the upcoming version 9.

Best regards,

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now