Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Autotweet Free 8.19 Error Posting Joomla Articles On a Facebook Page

More
1 year 1 week ago #10704 by Francesco
Hello, i have installed the 8.20 release and now the OpenGraph Tag Plugin is there. I have enabled it and configured with our facebook App (app id) but the publishing on facebook still gives the "Graph Error #100 ".
Is there anything i could have missed to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 day ago #10723 by Francesco
Any news about publishing on Facebook?

More
1 year 1 day ago - 1 year 1 day ago #10724 by Support Team
Hi,

After the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Facebook has started to implement drastic changes to the platform. There have been overnight breaking changes in a short period. Now, after the F8 event, with the release of Graph API v3 and the opening of the new App Review process, we can consider that most of the new model is ready and we can start rolling out the news to our software packages.

We have released AutoTweet and Joocial 8.20 Beta versions to support Facebook new API. This is the first step to work with the new workflow, and the final stable versions will be released in a week, including the updates to the documentation and tutorials. The current Facebook channels and Apps do not require changes.

For more information about the case: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...d-groups-user-photos

At this time, we are working on a new tutorial to document the new App Review process. The auditory requires to grant an access to Facebook to your site and record a screencast to document why you request them the permissions. It is not clear if this is going to be the final procedure once they complete the platform changes.

Best Regards,
Last edit: 1 year 1 day ago by Support Team.

More
1 year 1 day ago #10725 by Francesco
Ok I'll wait for the new tutorial and then try to reconfigure all the process

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10733 by Klaus Kröenert
Hello,

on Version 8.20.0 Facebook didn't work
After Downgrade back to Version 8.19.0 it will be works fine.
I can't understand, why Extly didn't test the Version 8.20.0 The 8.20.0 is faulty.

For all Customers with this issue: Make a downgrade to the old Version 8.19.0. This did work correct

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10734 by Francesco
So, 8.19 version without Open Graph Plugin works ??

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now