24 Hours ago I created a Twitter channel. It is also published and set to auto mode.
I have published 2 new articles after creating the channel.
There are still no items in the request tab (nor Posts tab).
So I assume it's not working at all. I followed the steps of the manual after a clean install on the plugin. What am I doing wrong?
I have just changed settings in the plugin. To include older articles. And now the requests list is being populated with hundreds of artivles. Including the ones from yesterday.
I am not sure why. Perhaps because I activated the setting: process modifications.
Or because I removed category filters from the ones desired to: all
The things is. The day before I validated twitter and it was working.
Yesterday it stopped working with the above error. I didn't troubleshoot or change anything yesterday.
Today I opened the component etttings again and now I am not getting the opportinuty to troubleshoot, because it won't load the data at all.
Only showing: ...requesting channel data...
There is mention of this error in your troubleshooting page too.
But since nothing has changed on my side and it was working on the first day, I can basically rule out all mentioned options.
I did check permssions, js- and html errors, htacces security rules. It did not seem to be the problem.
The only thing I can think of at this time is that my provider has updated something onthe server (php version for example).
Now it is running 7.0.30. I don't know if it was running 7x prior to that version before yesterday. I will ask them, just to be sure.
Update 1: server didn't seem to be updated anywhere.
Update 2: issue ...requesting channel data... fixed. (the plugins were disabled )
Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Emiel. Reason: update