Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Cannot create a Facebook channel any more

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #10765 by Mary Nevius
Thank you, please let us know how this works for you. I am really wanting to do this for myself and my clients and feel I am stuck because of this situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #10766 by Support Team
Hi,

The API 3.0 allows publishing posts. The new App Review process has been created to audit each use case. Since we are the owners of the App and the Pages, we can manage our assets to meet our needs.

However, at this time, Facebook is reviewing each possible use case... and answering very slowly.

We are submitting Apps for review, and we are documenting the process in our FAQ with the confirmed steps (we almost have a video to share and a new version with visual tweaks): www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...m-joomla-to-facebook

Again, Facebook is answering at a very slow pace, so we can only recommend being patient. At some point, we hope that the App Review process will be changed for App Owners managing their own assets (since the case doesn't affect regular users) to go back to the previous workflow.

Best Regards,

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #10828 by Support Team
Hi,

UPDATE: We have been publishing improvements to our tutorial to support the new Facebook process:

An App Review Study Case
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case

At this point, based on our experience submitting Apps and following these steps, the new Facebook process has stabilized and Apps are being approved in 1 week.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now