Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Jomsocial's activity for sobiPro entries

More
9 months 5 days ago #10756 by Gerard Turmo Pericàs
HI,

I have installed Jomsocial's activity stream for SobiPro entries. In my SobiPro entries there is a image field type and I detect that when it creates activity strem it doesn't copy this image in Jomsocial's activity. I would like to when it creates this activity strem it can copy image field content to create a more rich content on Jomsocial's community.

Thanks for your support,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 days ago #10757 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

The integration depends on how JomSocial manages internally the posts. In the submission of images, there are restrictions that could prevent the creation of a full post from a SobiPro entry creation.

This is how a post ideally should look like demo.xtdir.com/jomsocial/861-lena-soede/profile.html?actid=114

Customer support is provided through our ticketing system. support.extly.com/ . Please, open a new issue describing your problem in detail. Support team will be glad to help you.

Best Regards,

More
9 months 3 days ago #10758 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

The integration depends on how JomSocial manages internally the posts. In the submission of images, there are restrictions that could prevent the creation of a full post from a SobiPro entry creation.

This is how a post ideally should look like demo.xtdir.com/jomsocial/861-lena-soede/profile.html?actid=114

Customer support is provided through our ticketing system. support.extly.com/ . Please, open a new issue describing your problem in detail. Support team will be glad to help you.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now