Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

How to : autopost after x moths

More
10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #10790 by peppe
Hello,
i use Easyblog on my site, it has immediate autopost feature enabled, that is each post is automatically shared on FB page when it is published on site.

I'd like to have posts in certain categories to be automatically re-shared at regular intervals, for example after x months, after 2x months, after 3x months etc.
For example i'd like to re-share posts in Category A automatically after 1 year, after 2 years etc.

I've read Joocial documentation and i found several modes to re-share so i'm evaluating which of them is the best for my needs.

Evergreen frequency can be defined in CRON style so if i set it to 0 0 1 1 * each processed post will be re-shared the 1st January of each year, this is not what i need. The first repetition should be 1 year after the post's publishing date, so different dates for each post.

I could set the Agenda for each post but this should be made for each post !

Isn't there a way to set this at a category level ?
Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by peppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #10792 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Joocial has a general "Automatic Agenda". This feature allows adding automatic dates to the agenda when a post is created. For instance: -6 hours, 1 day, 8 days, 1 month.

Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Best Regards,

More
10 months 1 week ago #10793 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Joocial has a general "Automatic Agenda". This feature allows adding automatic dates to the agenda when a post is created. For instance: -6 hours, 1 day, 8 days, 1 month.

Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Best Regards,

More
10 months 1 week ago #10794 by peppe

Support Team wrote: Joocial has a general "Automatic Agenda". This feature allows adding automatic dates to the agenda when a post is created. For instance: -6 hours, 1 day, 8 days, 1 month.

Hello,
can you please explain how to set this automatic agenda ?
Are you referring to Post Management - Posting Date tab ?
In that case i have to manually add each date for each post, ...isn't it ?

How exactly can i set : all posts of Category A to be auotomatically re-posted after 1 year, after 2 years, etc. ,
without the need to do anything each time i create a post in categoy A ?

More
10 months 1 week ago #10795 by Support Team
Hi,

The "Automatic Agenda" field is in the general Options configuration, and it is applied by default to all posts.

It is not a field defined at the category level. AutoTweet and Joocial don't have category management settings.

Best Regards,

More
10 months 1 week ago #10796 by Support Team
Hi,

The "Automatic Agenda" field is in the general Options configuration, and it is applied by default to all posts.

It is not a field defined at the category level. AutoTweet and Joocial don't have category management settings.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now