Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

How to : autopost after x moths

More
8 months 1 week ago #10797 by peppe

Support Team wrote: Hi,

The "Automatic Agenda" field is in the general Options configuration, and it is applied by default to all posts.

It is not a field defined at the category level. AutoTweet and Joocial don't have category management settings.

Best Regards,

Ok,
can you please give me some examples of expressions to be used on Automatic Agenda ?
For example if i'd like to have first repetition after 6 months, second repetition after 12 months and thitd rep. after 18 months,
which expression i have to write ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #10798 by Support Team
Hi,

You can write a list of expressions, separated by a comma. For example: "-16 hours, 1 day, 8 days, 1 month".

It is based on the PHP function: DateInterval::createFromDateString. So, it works based on these expressions: php.net/manual/en/dateinterval.createfromdatestring.php

Best Regards,

More
8 months 1 week ago #10800 by peppe

Support Team wrote: Hi,

You can write a list of expressions, separated by a comma. For example: "-16 hours, 1 day, 8 days, 1 month".

It is based on the PHP function: DateInterval::createFromDateString. So, it works based on these expressions: php.net/manual/en/dateinterval.createfromdatestring.php

Best Regards,

Each expression is processed in a repeated way ?
I mean : if i set 1 month do this means that each post will be re-shared after 1 month, after 2 months, after 3 months etc.
or it will be re-shared after 1 month, than no more ?

More
8 months 1 week ago #10802 by Support Team
Hi,

The agenda is evaluated once when the original post is created. So, it is not going to create posts iteratively.

Best Regards,

More
8 months 1 week ago #10803 by peppe
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now