Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

SimplePie Error on RSS Feed

More
10 months 4 days ago #10817 by Valter Pettinati
Dear Sirs,

I have configured a feed to import articles but it does not work for this error:

SimplePie error (ID=1): A feed could not be found at www.cicliste.eu/index.php?option=com_obr...mat=feed&Itemid=1243 . A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed. for ()

Feed: www.cicliste.eu/index.php?option=com_obr...mat=feed&Itemid=1243

How I can solve it?

best regards

Walter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #10820 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

I've just tested the Feed on a development site and it has worked OK.

What version of PHP, Joomla and AutoTweet are you running?

Best Regards

More
10 months 3 days ago #10822 by Valter Pettinati
Hi,

I have 7.1.19 php version but I can change it

Walter

More
10 months 14 hours ago #10823 by Support Team
Hi,

The issue could be located in the XML library that processes the feed. Please, try to change the PHP version as a way to test a different setup.

Best Regards,

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #10824 by Valter Pettinati
Hi,

I changed the php version but the error remains, could you please check the site administration? because I would like to use this system to import many feeds into this project but first I have to solve this problem

Regards

Walter

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now