Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Autotweet to facebook doesn't work 01/08

More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #10827 by seabird
Hi,

I have an error to day for facebook:

200 - Graph error: (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission

If I go to my admin panel, I have this message:
In order to maintain access to your current API, you must submit your app for review by August 1, 2018. If you do not do so, you will lose access to these permissions and features.
- user_link
- user_gender
- user_age_range
- user_friends

What should I do to make it work again on facebook ?

Perhaps it may not work because of:
app icon and Private Policy Url
I add this. I will see now

Thanks,

Eric
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by seabird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #10831 by Support Team
Hi,

UPDATE: We have been publishing improvements to our tutorial to support the new Facebook process:

An App Review Study Case
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case

At this point, based on our experience submitting Apps and following these steps, the new Facebook process has stabilized and Apps are being approved in 1 week.

Best Regards,

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #10834 by seabird
Hi,

I just modify app icon and Private Policy Url and it's OK now autotweet works again.
It's strange, i did not do the tutorial: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case
I did not add "publish_pages, manage_pages".
I have only:
email
public_profile
user_friends

perhaps it's because I am on v2.8 version API

Eric

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #10835 by columba o hare
Same here. I don't think I'm stupid but the Facebook requirements seem like an absolute nightmare to me to understand. It feels almost that it just might be simpler and quicker manually adding articles to Facebook

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #10836 by columba o hare
Update - For whatever reason I've just noticed Autotweet is now posting to Facebook as normal today. Explain that!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now