Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook documention out of date?

More
9 months 1 week ago #10838 by david foster
Trying to connect Joocial to Facebook - why is FB 10million times more difficult that any other channel ? :(

Anyway the Extly documentation states when creating the facebook App
"Now you have to create your Facebook app. Login at developers.facebook.com/ apps with your Facebook username and password. Create a new app, selecting website option." however there is no website option. Anyone know which option i should select. i see 20 option starting with Account Kit, Facebook Login, Audience Network.

thanks
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 days ago #10844 by M.E. Pliester
It's starting to be f****king annoying. I can't make testusers and give them access. FB denied my approval for the app so Iv start all over again. Already working onm this stupid FB for monyhs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now