Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Tags showing on Facebook Post

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10855 by Artur
Replied by Artur on topic Tags showing on Facebook Post
Alright, i will look this up.

BTW, i saw that you have a text replacement feature in rules. I tried to activate this and replace core text, not the tags, and its not working.
Can you help me out, please?
I want to replace all phrases in the content for a different ones.
As the source I have Content
The Channel is blank
Type is catch all

in the text replacement I have only the desired phrase
I receive a notification when my post has the desired phrase, but in fb i can still see it unreplaced, original..
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10856 by Support Team
Hi,

The rule text replacement only works on the post message at a specific point of the processing.

The AutoTweet-Seblod plugin prevents the insertion of the tags with several operations at the beginning of the processing. So, it is better caching all cases, and we have updated the plugin several times to solve different cases.

To be brief, a rule can't reproduce the same operation supported in the plugin to clean the Seblod content.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now