Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

I can't Authorize facebook WHY?

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #10866 by Tao Guan
I followed your url instruction guide, But my issue is that I can't finish "STEP 2: Step-by-step instructions". - "10. Click on Validate".
Besides, I have finish "STEP 1: Create a Test App".
Could you provide confit support, or if I phurchase subscription?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #10867 by Support Team
Hi,

Sure. Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ . If you have a support subscription, an expert can check your site and inspect the configuration.

Best Regards,

More
6 months 1 week ago #10868 by Tao Guan
Thank you, I see.
Another question, Can others' Facebook groups(not Facebook developer's) be added as channel?

More
6 months 1 week ago #10869 by Support Team
Hi,

Yes, technically, it is supported. However, take into account that Facebook Groups have been in the middle of the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, and the App Review can be challenging.

Regards,

More
6 months 1 week ago #10870 by Tao Guan
If video for App Review is not including such step, how?

More
6 months 1 week ago #10871 by Support Team
Hi,

To request Facebook Groups permissions, select "Include Groups" in the first step of the authorization process.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now