Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

My SobiPro Entries for Jomsocial

More
2 months 16 hours ago #10975 by cryptohorse
Just installed this free Jomsocial app and while the tab shows OK in my Jomsocial profile, when clicked it says "This user has not contributed any entries yet."

However I do have 2 entries in my test Section.

Have linked the Jomsocial plugin to the correct Section number. A bit confused about what the ItemID menu entry is all about. Is it supposed to be a hidden Sobipro menu item linking to entries for the current user?

Opened up all the ACL restrictions so the test user should not be blocked by ACL.

Is there any test that can be done to troubleshoot the XTDir My SobiPro Entries link? It goes to href="#joms-app--2".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #10979 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

The module has two modes of operation. It detects the user from the page where it is published, or to show the entries of the current user.

Please, check the page where the module is published, if the page matches the module configuration.

Best Regards,

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #10980 by cryptohorse
You refer to a module. I'm referring to a Jomsocial plugin. Are we talking about the same thing?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #10981 by Support Team
Hi,

The plugin works similarly. If it can't detect the current user id, then no entries are shown. By default, the plugin should be shown in a user profile page, but if you positioned the plugin in the JomSocial homepage, and the page is public, then Guest users will receive the message about "This user has not contributed any entries yet."

Best Regards

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now