Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

I can not connect my site to Facebook.

More
5 months 1 week ago #10982 by Claudevips
I'm using the latest version of Joocial. I'm doing the process correctly and I can not connect my site to Facebook. This message always appears
Invalid Scopes: publish_pages, manage_pages. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #10983 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

The most common error is trying to publish with a Live App without an approved Facebook App Review.

Please, check our tutorials to follow the recommended procedure:

Customer support is provided through our ticketing system. support.extly.com/ . Please, open a new issue describing your problem in detail. Support team will be glad to help you.

Best Regards

More
5 months 1 week ago #10986 by Claudevips
Following instructions from your tutorial I put the APP on Face as a test (in development) and it worked. The site syncs with Face. But anyway I can not send any posts to Facebook. See the image with the error message.

I want to know if I can upgrade on Face and move from development to public.

The error in the messages is of graph error .. how to solve this?
Attachments:

More
5 months 1 week ago #10987 by Support Team
Hi,

If Facebook has approved your App to go Live, then you can publish to your Pages and Groups.

If you find errors, then there can be some misconfiguration. For instance, your page could be not associated with your domain in the Business Manager.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds