- Parent Category: XTDir Extensions for SobiPro - Documentation
- Category: Smart Reach for SobiPro - Legacy
Installation & Upgrading
- Unzip download file. It will contain the required plugin and add-on.
- Install “srsobipro-plugin.zip” file in the Joomla! extension installer then enable “Smart Search - Reach for SobiPro“ in the Joomla! plugin manager.
- Open the plugin settings and define the Sobipro section you want to include in the indexing.
- You can include multiple sections separated by a comma in the plugin setting: “Section SIDs” if you want to search more than one section, but you MUST enter at least one section ID here..
- By default, the plugin includes all Sobipro fields, but you can optionally restrict indexing to only certain fields by entering the field ID’s separated by a comma in the plugin setting: “Search Field List IDs (optional)”
- Install “findernotifications-add-on.zip” in the Sobipro application Manager.
- Go to the individual section application control panel and enable the “Notifications for Finder” application in each section you want to be able to search.
- In the Joomla! Smart Search component, run a full index on your site.
- You may have better results by purging existing index before doing this.
- You can optionally schedule a full re-index using a cron job: "php -d memory_limit=256M cli/update_cron.php"
- Check a query in the frontend with the Smart Search component or module (It's a different one than the traditional Search module).
- If you have any question, please, don't hesitate to contact us.