AutoTweetNG - Enhance your social media management!
AutoTweetNG is a Social Media Tool to create a content hub from Joomla to social networks.
- It publishes automagically "Posts" to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Schedule your posts according your strategy.
- Rules engine, to post by category, author, language, access levels, text terms, etc.
- Plug-ins: JomSocial, SobiPro, EasyBlog, K2, etc.
- Great, Stable and Thankful Solution!
SobiPro Search Power Pack
- Integrated multi-section Joomla search
- Extended search form in any page
- A search box module for each section
- A module to show the main categories
- A search box module for selected categories
- A tree widget of Categories
- All search boxes have Auto-completion (auto-suggest)
JomSocial Business Directory Pages Pack
- Directory pages activity stream
- Show entries in user profile
- JomSocial user profile for SobiPro
- Integrated multi-section Joomla search
- SobiPro extended search in any page
- Show the business categories
- Tree widget of business categories
The pack is based on the great Sigsiu's SobiPro multi-catalog directory.
- Created on Monday, 13 May 2013 15:11
Today, we are releasing AutoTweetNG v6.4.5. This version is a regular update with a set of improvements and a new plugin.
This time we are adding support for ListBingo. Listbingo is an essential tool to build your own classified site in Joomla. When a user submits a new Ad, AutoTweet posts the ad to the social channels. Welcome to the family!
Improvements in AutoTweetNG v6.4.5
- ListBingo plugin
- Zoo plugin now supports ImagePro / Multiple Images
- Content Plugin now supports article Intro and Full images
- New System Check for server versions compliance
- K2 plugin, tags as hashtags
- Updated plugins: Iproperty, JomWall, K2, HWDMediaShare, Mosets Tree, SobiPro, VirtueMart, and Zoo
- Logging optimization
- Image min-max parameter in configuration
- Ruletype filter and contextual help
- New Btn-Group for Joomla 3 visual style
- German translations, in the way to be deprecated
About German translations, in the team currently there's no german speaker. Our efforts to keep the translations up to date have been odd in the results. So, we have to remove the German translations, and focus our ongoing efforts improving the English and Spanish product and site documentation.
- Created on Monday, 15 April 2013 13:07
Featured Plugin of the Month: JomWALL
In this opportunity, we have the pleasure to showcase the JomWALL plugin.
JomWALL is a Joomla-based platform for building intranets, meeting places, work groups, social networks and community websites with collaboration tools and Facebook-like features, installation is fast and easy!
New integrated extensions
- Joom Donation
- Mosets Tree
- SermonSpeaker (third-party)
Sigsiu's SobiPro 1.1 Beta is here!
SobiPro 1.1 Beta has been released. It has support for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0; and also integrates the visually stunning Bootstrap framework in the directory component.
Please, join the SobiPro 1.1 Beta testing to improve the best multi-section directory, now in Joomla! 3.0.
Extly's XTSobiPro is coming
From our humble beginnings, now we want to create a new solution, simplify the configuration, refactor the code, remove old Joomla! 1.5 code, and add new features based on your feedback!
Thank you for your continual support!
- Created on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 13:02
Today, we've been reading the news about how a user discovered the fact about free untrusted downloads.
In the article Warning! Don't download joomla extensions from untrusted websites!, Daniel describes how he downloaded, and installed an extension from an unknown author. Soon, he discovered that the source code has a hidden link.
Also, he tried to download again the module, to discover a different hidden link! So, the untrusted author's been not only surreptitiously adding links, also rotated the hidden links as a regular operation.
As Daniel notes, a hidden link is one way to get your site hacked. Also, the source code can have worst attack vectors. For example, accesing your site customers, user passwords, and social media accounts.
Now, the module's been reported and it is not anymore listed on the JED.
- Use the community: Don't forget the truism, "If a deal is too good to be true, it is." ...
As Daniel concludes "This goes to you too! Be careful where you download your next joomla extension!".