XT YouTube Optimizer for Joomla! is a port of A Better Method for Embedding YouTube Videos on your Website (Amit Agarwal).
XT YouTube Video Optimizer detects all Youtube players in a page and replaces them with the default video image, that can be clicked to play the original video player. In this way, the page only loads the image associated with each video, instead of loading, by default, all the heavy video iframes.
GNU GPL v3.0 License -
Pre-Sales FAQ -
If you are renewing, please log in to your account before the purchase and remember to apply the loyalty coupon (20% Off).
Looking for an installation / personalization service? Our Installation Service service is the product of dedication, experience, knowledge and a customer-focused mindset.
- Improves page load time.
- Light and Responsive
- Prevents loading embedded YouTube video player when page loads
- Site code stays clean
XT YouTube Optimizer provides an easy solution to improve the web page speed. The plugin avoids loading YouTube player each time your web page loads which impact performance. In addition, it's not need to specify the player size, as now the video is embedded responsively.
Examples & Demo
Check our live demo at https://demo.xtdir.com/xt-youtube-optimizer.html
Example: XT YouTube Optimizer enabled, image with a Play Button.
XT YouTube Optimizer Configuration
- Show the Play button: By default, the plugin shows an image button.
- Select a Play button: Select the image that is diplayed as Play button.
- Background color: Choose a background color
- Load CSS: The plugin requires a set of styles. With this setting, the default load can be disabled and integrated into another stylesheet.
- Load JS: The plugin requires a set of routines. With this setting, the default load can be disabled and integrated into another file.
List of Features
- YouTube Video Optimizer
- Show/Select the Play button
- Youtube HD Thumbnails
- Inline Stylesheet Optimization
- Inline Script Optimization
- Google Analytics Tracking - Play Event
- Install from Web and Live Updates