Extly Extensions, Extly Tech and JoomGap (referred to as "we", "us" or "Company") are brands operated by Extly CB, a software development company. Our Company provides software development, download and support services for a fee. All of our services are provided through our websites extly.com, extly.tech and joomgap.com called "the Site" or "our site".
Extly, CB - Los Olivos, 5, 33423, Spain - VAT ES E74426792
1. General Provisions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to any related governing international laws that apply.
- If you are caught using our products in any illegal activities, we have the full rights to terminate your account immediately without prior notice. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, hacking, misrepresenting, misleading, stealing, and committing to any form of activities that may seem illegal and criminal with regards to our products.
2.The scope of provided services
We offer two types of services: downloads and support.
- Downloads are further divided into free-of-charge downloads, available to non-member users, and paid memberships downloads, available only to members. Access to the former is provided unconditionally to anyone who can access Extly.com through Internet. The latter are provided only to members, if they are logged in, and only for the term of their membership. As soon as your membership expires, you will have no access to any of the paid membership downloads, even for those items which were already published or made available during your membership's term.
- Support services are provided only to members. Likewise to our download services, support services are provided only for the term of your membership. When your membership expires, you will not be able to receive any replies to your existing tickets or open new tickets. Also, we offer a community forum to all non-member users.
3. Refund policy
Please consult our refund policy document.
4. Support policy
Our company offers these products ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and modules.
- We only provide support to our members through our site's Support section. We will not provide support by any other means including, but not limited to, email, regular mail, telephone, Twitter, Facebook, Skype and so on.
- Membership at Extly.com is not to be considered as a guarantee of response time or a service level agreement. All tickets are answered on a "best effort" basis.
- First Response: We answer all support tickets the same day (Mon-Fri). If you have not received any response within 72 hours, please use the Contact Us page to let us know of the issue. If we determine that there is an objective difficulty in providing support to you over our ticket system we will provide you with support over email, in exception of our support policy.
- We reserve the right to provide no support for outdated versions of our software or when your server environment does not meet our minimum requirements.
- We will not provide support for issues not related to our software or services.
- We reserve the right to decline support if the request or the conversation is conducted in a language other than English or when the language barrier makes it impossible to provide meaningful support.
- We reserve the right to decline support when access to the affected site is denied or objectively impossible.
- We reserve the right to decline to provide support on a case by case basis (even though we do try to help everyone), with or without a reply to your ticket.
- We reserve the right to decline to provide support for issues which have to do with using Joomla!, not our software (e.g. Joomla! ACLs).
- We reserve the right to close or delete support tickets if the user refuses to follow our instructions and insists on receiving support (our instructions are support and you're supposed to follow them for us to help you).
- We reserve the right to edit or delete tickets or ticket replies.
- We reserve the right to close or delete tickets and/or block accounts of users who become abusive and/or pugnacious in their support ticket replies; we are trying to help frustrated users under adverse conditions, please respect it and understand that we are neither deities nor saints.
Support is NOT available for sites containing objectionable content including but not limited to WAREZ, adult/pornographic material and products/services illegal in the United States. Extly will be the sole arbiter of what it considers 'objectionable content'.
Our company has the full rights and sole discretion to amend and modify these terms without prior notifications.
Last update: May 2018