We offer many ways to evaluate our software, including free access to our documentation and extension specifications, the ability to ask pre-sales questions through our Contact Us or Community Forum pages, demo sites and free versions of some of our popular components. Moreover our software is provided with full source code and we need to protect ourselves from fraudulent users who subscribe only long enough to download our software with the sole intent of distributing unauthorized copies.
Our subscriptions include download and support services. These services cannot be separated or refunded individually.
Under almost any circumstances, we will not provide a refund after 30 days have passed from the order date.
Acceptable grounds for issuing a full refund
- You have an issue unrelated to hosting setup and we fail to provide you with a viable alternative or a development release with a fix for this issue within 8 work days. Please note that hosting account limitations are not acceptable grounds for a refund. We are talking about severe bugs with our software which we fail to fix in due time. Exception: we consider dev/beta release to be a suitable fix; if you decline installing them on your site but choose to wait for an official or stable release we are not responsible for the delay and you are not eligible for a refund.
- We came to the mutual conclusion that our software is not fit for your particular use case within 30 days of your subscription.
- The product you subscribed for is discontinued within 30 days since your subscription, no matter if you have downloaded the software or asked for support. Exception: this does not apply to us dropping support for a particular version of Joomla!, PHP or any other server-side or client-side software. Excepted cases are not eligible for refund.
- Stolen credit card, PayPal account or other form of payment or financial instrument used to pay for the subscription.
- Refund requests are not granted after 30 days since your subscription, even if you did not download our software and/or use our support services.
Frequently Asked Questions, these FAQs are designed to provide a better understanding of our refund policy.
Termination without refund
We reserve the right to terminate accounts without refund or prior notice if you violate our published terms of service or become verbally abusive to our staff, other users of our site or our associates. In case such a user tries to resubscribe to our site we reserve the right to terminate his/her account without a refund or prior notice.
How refunds are carried out
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe. Refunds are issued up to 7 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and the method of payment. Usually refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period of time is outside our control.
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
Last update: July 9th, 2013