- Created on Tuesday, 01 July 2014 14:07
We have updated the XTDir familiy of extensions. This time we have released a brand new set of features and modules to update the suite.
GeoMap search support
Based on SP GeoMap field, we have added published the XTDir GeoMap Search for SobiPro. In this way, XTDir has support for geographical search in a specific module, and in all of our search features. It includes:
- Proximity Search, which lets the visitors search entries within the proximity of a given location
- Compatible with XTDir Promoted Entries
- Compatible with SP GeoMap field
- Results are shown ordered by priority and distance
Faceted search support
Based on customers request, we have introduced Faceted Search for Joomla, and integrated it with SobiPro catalogs. To put it simply, XTDir for SobiPro provides search features in the same way you can find in Etsy.
User Access Level Promotion, memberships on PayPlans/Akeeba Subscriptions
Futhermore, we have added User Access Level Promotions. User Groups are used in Joomla for access control to content. Membership management extensions assign user groups according to user memberships. Thus, the new XTDir feature manages SobiPro Entries Promotions (ordering) according to user groups. That is to say, XTDir for SobiPro is even a perfect match for advanced membership implementation based on either on ReadyBytes' PayPlans or Akeeba Subscriptions.
Online Web Presentation: XTDir for SobiPro Recipe: Sobipro and PayPlans Membership Management
New Widgets: Entries Accordion and Grid of Entries modules
Finally, we have introduced new modules to show entries on new innovative layouts:
- Bootstrap Accordion Layout
- Horizontal Accordion Layout
- List of entries in a Bootstrap Grid
To sum up, XTDir v5.4 is a strong release full of news. For more information, please, review the change log.
- Created on Wednesday, 28 May 2014 20:37
Today, we've released AutoTweetNG and Joocial v7.3.0. On this version, the main feature is a compatibility review for new Facebook Platform Version 2.0.
Facebook Platform Version 2.0 has several updates.
- User IDs and Friends: Graph API v2.0 includes some changes to how user IDs and friends work in order to better protect people's info.
- Login: Facebook Login in v2.0 contains significant differences as compared with the previous version. It introduces more user permission control, and new and optimized permissions.
- Graph API: Changes on endpoints and new endpoints.
- FQL: FQL is still available in version 2.0r, but will not be available in the next version of platform.
- Sharing: Apps can tag friends as part of that story; App Links is an open, cross platform solution; and more.
Biggest impact is on "Joocial - Community Auto Posting" and the audit to authorize Registered User Channels, for more information please, check this slide.
Please, remember to upgrade your site to AutoTweetNG or Joocial v7.3.
- Created on Friday, 11 April 2014 18:43
UPDATE Joocial Version 7.2.0 - Beta 2 is out! - 15th April 2014
- NEW LinkedIn Community Auto-Posting
- NEW Twitter Community Auto-Posting
BREAKING NEWS: Full social integration from back-end to front-end users.
Until now, Joomla! social auto-posting has been focused on backend configuration to site-wide social channels.
Today, in Joocial v7.2 Beta 1, we are releasing Front-End User Social Channels, to enable user-level social auto-posting.
- Registered Users can enable their social channels E.g. Facebook.
- All User Activities in site are published to User Social Channel.
- A site-wide channel works for general auto-posting, publishing as usual to site channels.
- A user channel publishes only to User Profile.
In the upcoming weeks, we are relasing the final version, including Front-End Auto-posting for Twitter and LinkedIn.
As always, we appreciate any feedback you have on the Beta 1, it helps us to improve the product and service.
Joocial - Community Auto-Posting
- Created on Thursday, 27 February 2014 13:58
We've been answering questions about AutoTweetNG and Joocial. To bring light, and clearly define each product scope, these are the answers to most common questions:
- AutoTweetNG is our back-end auto-posting extension and it's going to remain focused to be the best solution available. Joocial is our new extension to solve general social media management in Joomla, front-end AND back-end. Joocial includes AutoTweetNG.
- AutoTweetNG Architecture is mature, and we release increamental updates following product roadmap (more social networks channels, plugins, powerful auto-posting features, etc).
- Joocial Architecture, the product has just been released. We plan to implement new innovative features, mainly oriented to the social media team (E.g. marketing agencies managing several accounts). It has its own site: http://www.joocial.com/, and we have a very busy roadmap ahead.
- Joocial is not a replacement of AutoTweetNG. Each solution has its own scope. Our marketing-oriented customers have been asking for more social management features. To keep AutoTweetNG neat and simple, we've created Joocial for the new front-end/ back-end usage cases.
- About Pricing: AutoTweetNG has the same pricing (no change). Joocial has its own pricing strategy, according to the new scope and customers. Extly Club membership pricing has been updated to include also Joocial. Current Extly Club members has Joocial already available.
Winner: AutoTweetNG vs Joocial
Users! More flexibility, solutions and features are now available supporting new usage cases. If you are happy auto-posting with AutoTweetNG, there's no need to change, we are releasing improvements in every update as usual. If you work in social media management team, and you need to define message scheduling, evergreen posts (re-publishing), content edition, etc; Joocial is the new Joomla solution to help you in content social media management.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information..
- Created on Thursday, 13 February 2014 12:40
- Social Publishing Management: New tools to Schedule, and Repeat posts, integrated with Joomla extensions.
- Virtual Social Media Manager: Virtual assistant to manage when Posts are published, and Evergreen Posts support (re-publishing).
- Jootool: Front-end team tool to manage content requests and posts.
- Includes all AutoTweetNG auto-posting features
About AutoTweetNG, it remains focused to be the best Joomla back-end social auto-posting extension.
Thank you for your constant feedback and support!
- Created on Wednesday, 05 February 2014 13:08
Recallling the 2013 edition, AutoTweetNG ascended from 93 to 79. And, now from 79 to 68!
We are committed to providing you with the best social media solutions. Thank you very much for your feedback.
And, we can't thank you enough for your support!
- Created on Monday, 27 January 2014 15:34
What is Joocial?
Joocial is our brand new AutoTweetNG version. Beyond the original AutoTweetNG scope, Joocial is here to provide full social content management for Joomla.
- All backend AutoTweetNG auto-posting features
- Publishing features to empower social media management for general users in Joomla.
- Social Publishing Management: New tools to create, edit, schedule, and repeat posts.
- Virtual Social Media Manager: High-level virtual assistant to manage when Posts are published, and evergreen posts support (re-publishing).
- Jootool - Front-end Social Management Team: Front-end team tool to configure channels, browse, manage content requests and posts.
Please, check the new tutorial or let us know if you any feedback. We are counting the days for the final release.
- Created on Thursday, 09 January 2014 18:39
In the last month, we've been quietly developing the baseline for 2014.
Now, we are ready with a new set of releases to look ahead and define the line of work for this year:
- Front-end / Back-end Operations
- Mobile-first Strategy
To fill the first step, we have released:
- AutoTweetNG v7, with a full set of renewed plugins
Be ready, in the next week we are releasing the first version of Joocial. As AutoTweetNG fills a role for auto-posting, Joocial will provide a brand new set of social management team tools for Joomla.
- Created on Friday, 27 December 2013 17:04
This year is special to celebrate. A year ago we created Extly.com, our entrepreneurship to exclusively commercialize, develop and support software extensions. In this time, we have ramped up our team to provide high quality extensions, renew all products, update to Joomla 2.5/3, and improve our support services.
- NEW Social Publish Button
- Joocial Social Management
- XTDir v5.1 - SobiPro Templating
- Mobile-First Design
Thank you for your constant feedback and support!
- Created on Thursday, 28 November 2013 13:45
Cyber Monday Sale - 30% OFF SITEWAY - All Extensions - Promo Code BLFRI2013
It's that time of the year again; time to give thanks for everything Joomla has done for us! Buy now! » Promo Code BLFRI2013 - Offer valid Nov 26th - Dec 3rd 2013
Thank you for your constant feedback and support!
- AutotweetNG v6.8.0 - Now, support for #Google+ Moments channels »
- XTDir for #EasySocial v5.0.6 - Business Pages - All required extensions to build a Business Pages Directory »
- AutoTweeNG v6.8.0 - RSS Feeds grabber for Automatic Articles & Posts »
- Created on Thursday, 07 November 2013 12:07
This time we are releasing a whole set of new plugins for AutoTweetNG. All of them share a common point, they have been requested by customers, and this is the answer! Thank you for your constant feedback!
- DT Register, from DTH Development, event registration and event booking for Joomla. Every new registration can be posted to your site social networks.
- EasySocial, from StackIdeas, the revolutionary social network extension for Joomla. With AutoTweetNG, wall posts and profile updates can be distributed as new Posts to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn,Twitter, and VK with a single distribution hub.
- HikaShop, it's is an e-commerce solution for Joomla! Built for simplicity and flexibility. With AutoTweetNG, every new product or updates can be promoted to your social networks channels.
- MijoShop, it's a powerful shopping cart component that is designed feature rich and user friendly. With AutoTweetNG, every new product or updates can be promoted to your social networks channels.
Updates in Kunena, and SobiPro plugins.
- Created on Monday, 04 November 2013 22:51
The Google+ API currently provides READ-ONLY access to public data.
Every week, we've been receiving your questions about G+ channel availability.The answer remains the same, there's no estimated date for a write-enabled official Google+ API.
However... we've been scratching our heads to improve the social media manager workflow.
And, we found it! A semi-automatic way to share your content!
Originally, Google App Activities (Moments) have been designed to track user activity in an App.
But it can be also repurposed to easy our lives, reduce work, and increase content distribution!
Please, check this presentation about how it works, download AutoTweetNG v6.8 Joocial Beta, test it, and let us know if it helps you or how we can improve it.