This is the full list of XT Adaptive Images (opens new window) features.
XT Adaptive Images is published in two versions: XT Adaptive Images Free supports all features from adaptive-images.com (opens new window) and a CDN configuration, whereas XT Adaptive Images PRO supports HTML’s new responsive images capabilities, Lazy Load, multiple CDNs, HTTPS urls handling and cache path configuration.
- Integration with XT Massive Image Optimizer (opens new window): XT MIO is a complete image optimizer solution that will increase your website's performance and storage by reducing the file size and improving the characteristics of large batches of images.
# Adaptive Images
- Resolutions: The resolution break-points to use (screen widths, in pixels). By default: 1382,992,768,480.
- PRO Generate srcset: Save bandwidth and speed up your site by sending the correctly-sized images to the device with HTML’s new responsive images capabilities. This option generates all image sizes, regardless of the device width.
- Generate srcset sizes: The associated sizes field for images.
- File Types: Options to choose gif, jpg / jpeg, png or svg integration.
- Ignore Files: A comma-separated list of (part of) path/file names to ignore.
- JPG Quality: The quality of any generated JPGs on a scale of 0 to 100.
- Sharpen: Shrinking images can blur details, perform a sharpen on re-scaled images?
- Detect Retina displays: You can choose to serve high DPI images to those displays.
- PROCache Path: Path to the directory where resized images will be stored. By default, media/xt-adaptive-images.
- Serve WebP images: The plugin generates the new responsive images using webp format.
# CDN Configuration
- Site Root: The root of your website that you have connected to your CDN server.
- CDN Domain: The domain of your CDN Server.
- PRO Handle HTTPS urls: Select to also handle https urls (secure urls)
- PROExtra CDN Sets
- Options to configure up to 5 extra CDN Sets, available features for each CDN: Site Root, CDN Domain, Handle HTTPS urls, File Types (gif, jpg / jpeg, or png), Ignore Files, and Enable in Inline Scripts.
# Lazy Load Images - PRO
- Enable Lazy Load Images: Lazy Load is delays loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport are not loaded until user scrolls to them.
- Image class: Class to detect images to be lazy loaded. By default, xt-lazy-img. You can define more than one, for example: img-polaroid,xt-lazy-img.
- Lazy Load Library:
- jQuery Lazy Load
- Vanilla Lazy Load
- Skip images: Skip the first N images of lazy loading.