"In the early 2000s retailers started using faceted search, leading to its ubiquity as of 2012 in their online storefronts."
In a nutshell
- Faceted search, also called faceted navigation or faceted browsing, is a technique for accessing information organized according to a faceted classification system,
- allowing users to explore a collection of information by applying multiple filters.
- A faceted classification system classifies each information element along multiple explicit dimensions, called facets, enabling the classifications to be accessed and ordered in multiple ways rather than in a single, pre-determined, taxonomic order.
General XTDir Screenshots
XTDir, modules & plugins
Ready for more?
Examples & Demos
Tutorial: XTDir for SobiPro - How to extend your directory
These are the module parameters:
- Section - Parent section of categories to be shown.
- Category List Mode - 1, 2, 3, ... 9 Levels.
- Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc / Position / Random
- Show Counter - Hits / Entries
- Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No
- Category List Mode - Start Level - 1, 2, 3, ... 9 Levels.
- Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).