A Search Box for each Section/s
"A module to add a Search Box with an associated Section Selection"
In a nutshell
- A Search Box for one Section
- A Search Box with a Section Selection from a List
- Auto-completion (Auto-suggest)
This module shows a Search Box and a Section Select in a simple form. When you click on the Submit Button, it calls to SobiPro to retrieve the results filtered by the selected Section.
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
* To implement Joomla Search mode, SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) is required.
Pricing and Value Packs
** Joomla 1.5 is gone (since september 2012), however if you still have your site in this version, you can download and implement the old compatible versions. We still provide the download, but they do not have bugfixes or active support.
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for unlimited sites, ticket support http://support.extly.com.
Examples & Demos
Please, check it here in the demo site, where you can find the classic SobiPro business directory.
Module Class Suffix - Suffix to customize module style sheets classes.
Box Width - Size of the search text box in characters.
Text - Test to show in the search box.
Search Button - Select if you want to show the search button.
Button Position - Position of the button.
Button Text - Text to show in the button.
Menu - Menu (Itemid) to of the search results.
Cache Time - Joomla Cache Time
- Autocomplete - Add SobiPro autocompletion
These are the module parameters:
- Joomla 2.5
- Still Joomla 1.5 (until September 2012)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Installation & Upgrading
Download the last version of the module and install it using the default install procedure of Joomla!.
Updates in 2.3.1
- Fix: Notices removed
Updates in 2.3.0
- Fix: Notices removed
Updates in 2.2.0
- Feature: Improved backend options
Updates in 2.1.3
- Feature: Multilanguage revision
Updates in 2.1.2
- Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
Updates in 2.1.1
- Fix: Url base for JQuery on Auto-completion
Updates in 2.1.0
- Feature: Sections Restriction List
- Feature: 1-Section - No-List
Updates in 2.0.0
- Big Feature, Auto-complete/auto-suggest function
Updates in 1.0.2
- Minor fix: Php notices removed
Updates in 1.0.1
- Minor feature: Php formatted code