A Search Box for Section/s
"A module to add a Search Box with an associated Section Selection"
In a nutshell
- A Search Box for one Section
- A Search Box with a Section Selection from a List
- Auto-completion (Auto-suggest)
SobiPro Search in Selected Section is included now in XTDir for SobiPro.
This module shows a Search Box and a Section Select in a simple form. When you click on the Submit Button, it calls to SobiPro to retrieve the results filtered by the selected Section.
XTDir, modules & plugins
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com).
Ready for more? 1-Year Extly Club membership
Includes all products: XTDir, AutoTweetNG, Business Pages, etc.
Extly Club Membership 99.99 € / 1-Year Subscription
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
Examples & Demos
Module Class Suffix - Suffix to customize module style sheets classes.
Box Width - Size of the search text box in characters.
Text - Test to show in the search box.
Search Button - Select if you want to show the search button.
Button Position - Position of the button.
Button Text - Text to show in the button.
Menu - Menu (Itemid) to of the search results.
Cache Time - Joomla Cache Time
- Autocomplete - Add SobiPro autocompletion
These are the module parameters:
- SobiPro 1.1.1, or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
- Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Updates in 5.0.6 - Stable - 18th November 2013
- Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
- Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
- Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
- Updated: Libraries RequireJS v2.1.9
- Fix: JUri compatibility for Advanced Module Manager
- Usability improvements
- Improved Help / New tutorials
- Notices removed (statics)
Updates in 5.0.5 - 28th October 2013
- Better support for multilingual SEF
- Support for special characters urls
- Improvements in Multi-Language Mode
- Optimization & Caching improvements
- Class xtd-disabled-typeahead to disable auto-complete
- Update FontAwesome v4.0
- Debugging improvements
Updates in 5.0.4 - 8th October 2013
- Usability review & improvements, new menu/toolbar
- Fix: SPBrowers SPCookie loader
- Support for Joomla 3.2 Alpha2
- Support for Framework on Framework RAD revC1A6D5A-1378494129 - 2013-09-06
Updates in 5.0.3 - 3rd September 2013
- Fix: Search in section - language load
Updates in 5.0.2
- Feature: Optimized Core Index
- Feature: Improved SobiPro API initialization
- Feature: Improved Multi-language support
- Feature: Parameter Text Length Truncation
- Feature: Search fields support for inbox-select and range
- Feature: SobiPro Helper getUrl SEF improvement
- Feature: Usability improvements & Feedback
Updates in 5.0.0
- Full code review, re-organization under the new XTDir management
Updates in 2.3.0
- Fix: Notices removed
Updates in 2.2.0
- Feature: Improved backend options
Updates in 2.1.3
- Feature: Multilanguage revision
Updates in 2.1.2
- Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
Updates in 2.1.1
- Fix: Url base for JQuery on Auto-completion
Updates in 2.1.0
- Feature: Sections Restriction List
- Feature: 1-Section - No-List
Updates in 2.0.0
- Big Feature, Auto-complete/auto-suggest function
Updates in 1.0.2
- Minor fix: Php notices removed
Updates in 1.0.1
- Minor feature: Php formatted code