A Search Box for Section/s
"A module to add a Search Box with an associated Section Selection"
In a nutshell
- A Search Box for one Section
- A Search Box with a Section Selection from a List
- Auto-completion (Auto-suggest)
SobiPro Search in Selected Section is included now in XTDir for SobiPro.
This module shows a Search Box and a Section Select in a simple form. When you click on the Submit Button, it calls to SobiPro to retrieve the results filtered by the selected Section.
XTDir, modules & plugins
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com).
Ready for more? 1-Year Extly Club membership
Includes all products: AutoTweetNG, Joocial, XTDir, Business Pages, etc.
Extly Club Membership 119.99 € / 1-Year Subscription
If you are renewing, please log in to your account before the purchase.
Examples & Demos
Please, check it here in the demo site http://demo.xtdir.com, where you can find the classic SobiPro business directory, with 2.000 more entries to fill the catalog.
- Module Class Suffix - Suffix to customize module style sheets classes.
- Box Width - Size of the search text box in characters.
- Text - Test to show in the search box.
- Search Button - Select if you want to show the search button.
- Button Position - Position of the button.
- Button Text - Text to show in the button.
- Menu - Menu (Itemid) to of the search results.
- Cache Time - Joomla Cache Time
- Autocomplete - Add SobiPro autocompletion
These are the module parameters:
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
- SobiPro 1.1 (recommended), or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported in compatibility mode
- Joomla 3 / Joomla 2.5, or superior
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5 (recommended), or superior
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- During the subscription period, you can download new versions, with mayor features and minor fixes/enhancements, or request assistance in our ticketing system. Once the subscription is over, you can renew it, or create a new topic in the community forum.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.