"The module provides specific category links in a Tree Widget, based on jsTree"
In a nutshell
Tree of Categories is a module to show a Categories Tree in your site.
- Multi-level list of categories widget
- Direct links to specific categories, to improve the site navigation
- Specify the Section, and it shows the N-Levels of categories
- Support for Category Statistics
- Based on jsTree
SobiPro Tree of Categories is included now in XTDir for SobiPro Categories Module.
XTDir, modules & plugins
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com).
Ready for more? 1-Year Extly Club membership
Includes all products: AutoTweetNG, Joocial, XTDir, Business Pages, etc.
Extly Club Membership 119.99 € / 1-Year Subscription
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
Examples & Demos
- Section Id - Section id to show the next level of categories.
- Item Id - Item Id to force an Itemid in the URLs.
- Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).
- Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc [*]
- Show Counter - No / Hits / Entries [*]
- Category List Mode - N-Levels.
- Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No.
- SobiPro 1.1.1, or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
- Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Updates in 5.3.0 - Stable - 26th February 2014
- Feature: Bootstrap Accordion Layout
- Feature: Bootstrap Grid Layout
- Feature: Bootstrap Media Grid Layout, with Icons
Updates in 5.2.0 - 17th February 2014
- Feature: Optimizer - Better Minification (stage 3)
- Feature: XTDIR_SELECT translation
- Feature: Control Panel Stats with addcslashes
- Update: 2014 Copyright notice
- Update: Improved DbBroxy
- Fix: Categories chained on dom ready
- Fix: REPLACE INTO in field data
- Fix: Cronjob Joomla v3 check
- Fix: SP v1.1 counter compatibility
- Improved Help / New tutorials
Updates in 5.1.0 - 9th January 2014
- Fix: Hide Empty Categories, based on entries counter
- Update on icons and style
- Update FontAwesome v4.0.3
- Update RequireJS 2.1.5
- Update Underscore.js 1.5.0, and Backbone.js 1.0.0
- Update FoF v2.1.1 - Framework on Framework
- Usability improvements
- Improved Help / New tutorials
Updates in 5.0.0
- Full code review, re-organization under the new XTDir management
Updates in 1.4.1
- Minor Fix: Column 'oType' in where clause is ambiguous
Updates in 1.4.0
- Feature: Order support in multi-mode / language
Updates in 1.3.1
- Minor Fix: Notices removal
Updates in 1.3.0
- Feature: Improved backend options
Updates in 1.2.0
- Feature: Order by Position
- Feature: Order by Random
Updates in 1.1.2
- Fix: Stats counter+1
Updates in 1.1.1
- Minor fix: notices removal
Updates in 1.1.0
- Feature: N-Levels
- Feature: Multilanguage Support
- Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
Updates in 1.0.2
- Minor fix on JQuery load path
Updates in 1.0.1
- Minor fix on JQuery load order
Updates in 1.0
- Initial release with a basic feature set