"The module provides specific category links in a Tree Widget, based on jQuery Treeview"
In a nutshell
Tree of Categories is a module to show a Categories Tree in your site.
- Multi-level list of categories widget
- Direct links to specific categories, to improve the site navigation
- Specify the Section, and it shows the N-Levels of categories
- Support for Category Statistics (*)
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
* It includes SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) to enable global stats & search!
Pricing and Value Packs
** Joomla 1.5 is gone (since september 2012), however if you still have your site in this version, you can download and implement the old compatible versions. We still provide the download, but they do not have bugfixes or active support.
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for unlimited sites, ticket support http://support.extly.com.
Examples & Demos
Please, check it here in the demo site, where you can find the classic SobiPro business directory.
- Tree Colapsed - Start the tree in a colapsed state.
- Tree Persist - How the tree is persisting the status: cookie, Url localtion, or none.
- Section Id - Section id to show the next level of categories.
- Item Id - Item Id to force an Itemid in the URLs.
- Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).
- Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc [*]
- Show Counter - No / Hits / Entries [*]
- Category List Mode - N-Levels.
- Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No.
- JQuery Lib - Add JQuery Library to the page. No, for SobiPro Pages.
These are the module parameters:
- Joomla 2.5
- Still Joomla 1.5 (until September 2012)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Updates in 1.4.1
- Minor Fix: Column 'oType' in where clause is ambiguous
Updates in 1.4.0
- Feature: Order support in multi-mode / language
Updates in 1.3.1
- Minor Fix: Notices removal
Updates in 1.3.0
- Feature: Improved backend options
Updates in 1.2.0
- Feature: Order by Position
- Feature: Order by Random
Updates in 1.1.2
- Fix: Stats counter+1
Updates in 1.1.1
- Minor fix: notices removal
Updates in 1.1.0
- Feature: N-Levels
- Feature: Multilanguage Support
- Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
Updates in 1.0.2
- Minor fix on JQuery load path
Updates in 1.0.1
- Minor fix on JQuery load order
Updates in 1.0
- Initial release with a basic feature set