A Tree Widget to navigate categories!
"The module provides specific category links in a Tree Widget, based on jsTree" [/notice]
In a nutshell
Tree of Categories is a module to show a Categories Tree in your site.
- Multi-level list of categories widget
- Direct links to specific categories, to improve the site navigation
- Specify the Section, and it shows the N-Levels of categories
- Support for Category Statistics
- Based on jsTree
SobiPro Tree of Categories is included now in XTDir for SobiPro Categories Module.
XTDir, modules & plugins
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com).
Ready for more? 1-Year Extly Club membership
Includes all products: AutoTweetNG, Joocial, XTDir, Business Pages, etc.
Extly Club Membership 119.99 € / 1-Year Subscription
If you are renewing, please log in to your account before the purchase.
Examples & Demos
Please, check it here in the demo site http://demo.xtdir.com, where you can find the classic SobiPro business directory, with 2.000 more entries to fill the catalog.
- Section Id - Section id to show the next level of categories.
- Item Id - Item Id to force an Itemid in the URLs.
- Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).
- Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc [*]
- Show Counter - No / Hits / Entries [*]
- Category List Mode - N-Levels.
- Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No.
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
- SobiPro 1.1.1, or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
- Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- During the subscription period, you can download new versions, with mayor features and minor fixes/enhancements, or request assistance in our ticketing system. Once the subscription is over, you can renew it, or create a new topic in the community forum.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.